Welcome to our course! We're so excited to have you on board.
We would like to provide you hands-on expertise in Generative AI techniques, solution design, and business implications through an active learning project. To make the most of our time together, we've outlined the following objectives:
- Learn fundamentals of Generative AI
- Learn how to develop a conversational chatbot using Generative AI
- Understand how to integrate other technologies – AI and non-AI
- Design end-user facing use cases of interest using Generative AI
- Enhance your learning with follow up courses
- Receive lecture materials & tips on Generative AI
- Complete a project presentation for future employer presentations and college applications.
- Present your solution to business leaders and AI experts and win prizes.
- Receive a set of generative AI accelerators for future use.
- Obtain a “Credly” completion certificate as an accomplishment.
Engage in a 2-week program with 6-hours of live lectures and 2-hours of TA sessions. Allocate time for online courses, training, demo development, and the final capstone project deliverable.
Total time commitment by students – 15-20 hours in two weeks
Instructor and Judges
Your course instructor is Neena Sathi. Judges include seasoned AI faculty from MIT and University of Toronto and business leaders from KPMG.
This class is open to students (high school, college) or professionals (including those in management) with interest in AI/Gen AI. Join us in harnessing cutting-edge technology for real-world challenges. Enrich your skills, drive innovation, and create impactful solutions.